We have completed the week #10 of picture book reading challenge and here are the books we read!
The concept of the challenge is to read minimum 5-6 picture books a week to your kids, so that in the end of the year, you have enjoyed around 300 new books. As we started the challenge in the end of February, I should read minimum 220 books/stories to Sofia.
1. Mi elefante de los mocos
2. A dormir con Manchas (Bedtime with Woof)
3. ¡A ayudar! (Coco y Tula. Buenos hábitos)
4. Sapo y Liebre (Frog and Hare)
5. ¿Mamá, me cuentas un cuento?
6. ¡Beso, beso!
7. A Lupe le gustan las fiestas
You can see our other read books during the #300PBs challenge HERE.
Our #300PBs Pinterest board: