Thank you for your interest in writing an article for Home Life Abroad! We’re always interested in featuring other great bloggers who connect with our experiences and have something to share.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Please write us an email first with your topic. Creativity is best for the topic! Check if we’ve written similar articles already… a new, creative and unique article topic is always best.
- The topic should be relevant. We have plenty of categories – make sure your topic fits into our site and isn’t something completely random and irrelevant.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. We’ll read your article and check that it’s a good fit for the site. We’ll let you know ASAP either way.
- We expect proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Please send us articles that are well written and don’t require a lot of editing.
- The articles should be high quality and original, unique content. No duplicate content please – we will check. It should also not be published anywhere else after it’s published on Home Life Abroad.
- Please limit your post to 700 words or less.
- Bloggers, please provide a short 1-3 sentence author bio and a picture of yourself or your blog button. (Picture is optional)
- We do not offer monetary compensation for articles.
Please note: If you’re looking to promote or mention a company, service or product, we are happy to discuss the possibility of a sponsored post. We do not take free guest posts from companies or agencies.
Disclaimer: Any articles sent to us for publication become property of Home Life Abroad.
If you would like to submit your topic for review, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.