I’ve been really down lately… You can see why in my last post. 🙁 It’s been a rough two weeks, but I wanted to remind myself what makes me happy. I really need some happiness and positivism in my life right now.
So, here are a few things that make me happy:
- The feeling of lying down in bed and stretching my legs after a long day.
- Finding the exact snack I had a craving for.
- Laughing so hard that I start crying.
- Being complimented on my dancing at a club.
- Waking up and knowing that I can stay in bed because I don’t have any plans or work.
- The excitement of figuring things out
- Having a no-frizz day.
- The feeling of taking my bra off at the end of the day – even if it is a super comfy one from knix.com
- Fresh sheets on the bed.
- Taking a bite of delicious lemon meringue pie.
- Finding a new TV show that I enjoy.
- Cooking something that turns out delicious.