Home Life Abroad team wishes you Happy 2017! We hope that you are able to keep your New Year’s resolutions, achieve the goals you have set and make 2017 the best year ever!
I don’t do New Year’s resolutions because I’m really bad at keeping them, but I do set some goals. So without further ado here are my goals for 2017!
- Spend more mother-daughter time with my daughter
- Have more patience with her (sometimes I keep forgetting that she is just a kid)
- Take time off for a “me time” regularly
- Think more positively
- Criticize less
- Keep up with my skin care routine
- Tackle the household chores before they get out of hand
- Be more active on social media
What are your goals for 2017?
*The Happy New Year image is designed by Freepik.
January 1, 2017